Following on from yesterday’s post – here’s a random selection of some (publicly accessible) tangible programming research.
- Timothy Scott McNerney: Tangible Programming Bricks: An approach to making programming accessible to everyone
- Timothy S. McNerney: From turtles to Tangible Programming Bricks: explorations in physical language design
- Juan Gabriel Tirado: Tangible Syntaxes: Exploring embodied and tangible I/O programming systems for children
- Alan Blackwell: Cognitive Dimensions of Tangible Programming Languages
- A comprehensive overview of tangible musical interfaces
- Topobo: A Constructive Assembly System with Kinetic Memory
- Eva Hornecker: Beyond Affordance: Tangibles’ Hybrid Nature