Pawfaliki is a wiki written entirely in 1 file.
It is designed to be easily configured/hacked by anyone with a little experience of php.
Some sites powered by Pawfaliki can be found here.
Pawfaliki is free & open source, licensed under the GPL.
* Easy installation & configuration.
* PageList showing all pages and when they were modified.
* Backup & restore wiki with zlib compression.
* Email page changes.
* RSS feed of modified pages.
* HTML4.01 compliant html generated.
* CSS support for modifying wiki appearance.
* Powerful but simple wiki syntax.
- Bold, italic & underlined text.
- Verbatim text.
- Link to external pages or other wiki pages.
- Inline images.
- Coloured text.
- HTML anchors.
- Maintains whitespace.
- Handy syntax info block when editing.
- Option to enable raw HTML.
* Restricted page access with password protection.
* IP blocking.
* Optional external config file making upgrading easy.
[ Download | Documentation | Mailing List | Feature Requests | Bugs ]
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License